Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes

You may have noticed (but probably not, because no one checks my running blog anyway) that I took down the running blog.  Too much work, and no one was really reading it.  So, I decided that you would all have to suffer through my running over here.  Because one way or another, you WILL be interested in my running.

Mwa-hahahaha.

Just kidding.  It’s just easier for me, because I’m lazy.

Anyway, I imported all the posts to this blog for your reading enjoyment.

*smile*

Tonight, I found that I could indeed run 8min pace at the end of a run.  Depending on the song that is playing on my iPod.  That was fun.

We’re in the middle of Berry Season, which means that I am supervising the sorting staff in the shop and getting a backache bending over the berry trays while I pick stems out.  Good times.

Also, my hands are purple.

So I would warn you that posting may be a little sparse for the time-being, but really that would not be different from any other time, so hey!  Business as usual!

3 comments:

Chris said...

ah... that's why I had all of these posts I'd already read coming up on my reader.

Here's me praying tomorrow improves over today... beginning with a timely and hot cup of coffee-love.

Dawn said...

Glad to know about the importing of posts - I saw my reader was full of "Berry Bloggerific" posts and thought, "Wow, she sure is on a roll with blogging right now!" Ha

Be blessed!

Suzy said...

*I* read your running blog! This is easier though, having one blog. Totally makes sense.

I have purple hands too! Seriously! But not from berry picking. It' from dying Jake's mohawk purple.