I’m all snuggled up with a fleecy blanket, feeling sorry for myself because I have not run since Saturday due to a nasty phlegmy cough that I am determined will not turn into bronchitis (which it probably will thanks to my asthma). Because I’m jonesing for a run, I’m reading all the posts on Daily Mile and my favorite running blogs to see what all I’m missing out on (a lot, crap) when I click on MCM Mama’s new post and find that she’s passed on an award to me!
Made. My. Day.
THANKS! I totally love her blog – I often use her running to motivate myself, which I hope isn’t weird since I don’t actually *know* her. The Internet – it does strange things to us. Like blogging.
Anyway, I’m supposed to list 7 things about me, and then tag 7 other bloggers:
1. I think that ice cream should be a food group. Ben & Jerry’s “If I Had 1,000,000 Flavours” in particular.
2. I can sneak 3 spoonfuls of said ice cream from the basement freezer before the boys start to wonder where I am.
3. I routinely kill houseplants, yet I love to garden.
4. I am hooked on my Adidas Supernovas. Totally. And I was a die-hard Asics fan before this.
5. I don’t like reading books that I haven’t purchased (ie. borrowed). Because then I’ll have read it, loved it, but won’t want to spend money on buying it because it is now a book that I’ve already read. I like owning.
6. I love doing hill work. That little tiny muscle in my butt? Notsomuch.
7. I would like to write something someday that is bigger and more important than my “Letter to the Editor” at Runner’s World that ended up being the “Rant of the Month”. Although I was immensely proud, I think I can do more.
And now I will tag:
Chris at My World of Boys (private blog)
Suzy at The Runs
Prairie Chick at Prairie Prologue
Tracey at Operation Tightpants
sorry, it’s not 7, but it’ll do.
5 comments:
Glad I could make your day! Come run with me someday, we've got some great hills here. ;o)
YOU had a "Rant of the Month?!" How COOL!!! Which month? What year? How do I get my hands on it?
Thanks for the award. I'm so selfless and humble, I couldn't *possibly* think of seven things about me that are interesting enough to share.
*snort*
lol - yeah, can you believe it? I was Rant of the Month, I'll have to go back and check which issue it was. It was after the issue that had the article with Gabe Jennings - I ranted about that :)
aw.... thanks! very fun. 1. I can't believe there is no mention of coffee here. I mean, I would expect to see it show up as 3 of the 7.... but not even ONCE??? and 2. Can't wait to read what you write one day.
*chuckle*
I figured it was a well enough established fact ;)
Post a Comment