I am pleased to report that my resolutions from last year were a raging success. I can happily say that I was able to tick off every single item with pride and resolve:
Drink more coffee – ohhh yes
Drink more coffee while visiting more with good friends – done and done
Visit Starbucks every time I am in the city, at least once – pffft…once? That was a no-brainer. I really should have shot a little higher on this one and resolved to go there at least twice each time I was in the city. Because that’s often what ends up happening. Hey, it’s a long half-hour drive home…
Eat too many desserts and not enough vegetables – I’m still amazed that I do not have scurvy. And that I don’t weigh much, much more than I do…
Shop at The Gap at least once instead of Superstore – yep, scored some sweet deals this year and some great online coupons
Play Lego – ugh. have I ever.
Read good books – easy. soooo easy.
Read good books to the boys – I’ve been buying Berry Boy at least one book every time he brings home those Scholastic book order forms, and I’m pleased to say that I’ve picked up some great stuff, like “Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day” – classic.
Buy new books often – oh yeah. At least one a month, thanks to my Book Club (I love being in Book Club)
Run as often as I can, as best as I can – well, this gets a little dicey. As often as I could, for sure. As best as I could? Not all the time, but I talked about that in the last post.
Stay in pyjamas as long as possible in the morning – check. embarrassingly long mornings in pjs.
It would be difficult to top this list with another, so I won’t bother. Besides, I wouldn’t want to make the rest of you feel bad about not being able to keep your own resolutions when I am so good at keeping mine.
*grin*
7 comments:
Ha ha... love that list! Very cute. I should think of something clever too...
Fabulous list. I do believe I've accomplished many of the same things. LOL
Congrats! Nothing like rising to the occasion! :P
I love your list... and that your were successful. I think we'd be very good friends. Except for that running stuff you do. LOL
Wishing you many blessings in the new year!
Bravo! Maybe one day I will attempt making a resolution... maybe not... but I like your resolution making style!
I am so proud of you for the way you spell pyjamas. (instead of pajamas)
Funny, yesterday I was thinking about your last year's resolution list. I was idly wondering how tacky it would be for me to copy your idea.
But actually, I really only have one goal, so I think I'll just work on that one.
Congratulations on making your 2009 goals! I am TOTALLY rooting for you in all your running.
Oh my, can I ever get behind these!!
Post a Comment