Berry Baby is *sleeping* in a Big Boy Bed now. Which actually means that he’s mucking around for about two hours before he finally falls asleep at night. And every night, we have conversations that go like this:
You need to stay in your bed and not get out, ok?
-yes
You stay in your bed.
-yes
NO GETTING OUT.
-yes
It’s time to go to sleep.
-yes
Sleeping is very important.
-yes
So you stay in your bed and go to sleep.
-yes
All right, I love you. Night night.
At which point, I leave the room, close the door, and make if halfway down the hall by which point he is already out of his bed and out his door.
*sigh*
Apparently, “yes” does not mean what I think it means…
1 comment:
Ugh. Katie is FOUR and she still does this. It drives me batty.
Post a Comment