Saturday, September 12, 2009

“Hair” you are.

So fine, you asked for it.  I was disinclined to acquiesce to your request (name that movie) because I don’t normally like to put pictures of myself on the blog (namely because I don’t generally like pictures of myself), but I like most all of you, so here you are.

This was me (as you may remember) pre-haircut:

DSC00553

There was an in-between haircut that I do not have a photo of, but was supposed to look (and kind of did) like this:

elisha_cuthbert_300x400

but it was too shaggy on me, and apparently looked like I hadn’t done my hair even when I had.

So I got it cut to this:

100_5292

and now I’m much happier.

The end.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

I love it!!! It is so cute and looks like it would be easy to work with.

PS - Haven't forgotten the coffee. Just haven't shopped yet but will on Monday and then I'll get it mailed asap.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Dawn said...

PSS - Pirates, Curse of the Black Pearl.

Berry Girl said...

nicely done :) and thanks - it is easy to work with. I like the other one too, but even within a week it felt like I *really* needed a trim. So I guess shaggy is not quite for me.

Suzy said...

So cute! I had my hair cut like yours once and I would wish and yearn and muster all the oomph I could to try and make it look as sweet and gentle as yours does, but no, it sat on top of my head like a dead raccoon that had been electrocuted. It was puffy, with no definition (because even if it was layered my hair is so course and thick and curly that it all blended into one giant ball of fluff) and it looked like trash.

I'm just a bit jealous. But I'm happy for you. Really, really happy.

Hmph.

Jenni said...

It's so cute!

MCM Mama said...

I love the short cut! It looks great on you!

Tracey said...

You are SO in style. Check out the pixie cuts on Katie Holmes and Victoria Beckham.

Yours is way more adorable than theirs!