Apparently, there is this thing called “Runner’s Toe”. It’s not very pretty. I had to go to the doctor to get the nail *drained*, which is about as nice as it sounds. Then I got to do it again at home by myself. And now, I get to wait for the nail to fall off completely.
Good times.
In the meantime, I think I’ll invest in some spanky nail polish.
How dark do you think I’d have to go to cover that up…
4 comments:
Eeechy-mama... that's a doozy. I'm blown away that you do it at home now. That has raised you up TWO notches in my eyes. Incredible.
Oh- and even a plum would be dark enough... do they make polish called Saskatoon-berry? ;)
Okay... doing it home all by yourself??? I think YOU should be called the Pioneer Woman! Ha!
haha - saskatoon berry polish...nice. I'll have to look around.
yeah, the doctor sent me home with my very own needle that I could drive into the nail to release the fluid...about as gross as it sounds.
Oh ho ho ho boy oh boy oh boy...
Love this stuff... LOVE. It.
K so I painted my toenails a reaaalllly dark red, and I just painted right on top of my toe skin (where the nail was no longer).
Works well.
I'm so glad I was able to meet Nasty Toe.
Post a Comment