Hmmmm. Haven’t had a Thankful day in quite a while, and let me tell you, it’s showing. Or, at least, my estrogen is showing, given my sarcasm and snippiness the last day or two.
So here goes. Today, I am thankful:
for the bedding plants that I got for a steal at Canadian Tire the other day, which were looking a little worse for wear but are now looking very nice. For this Cliantro…
and this Thyme and Garlic Chive
and for these pretty annuals that Berry Boy enthusiastically helped me pick out and that Berry Baby enthusiastically tried to pull apart, and for the fact that the sun is FINALLY shining and I can move these plants off my counter and out onto the deck.
I am thankful for these amazing *perennials* (I have no guarantee that they will make it through our winter, but I had to get them anyway) that I purchased over 2 months ago at the annual Garden Show, at the time failing to realize that I would have to keep them alive inside for the next two months. Outside plants I can do…inside plants, not so much. It’s Heather, and it was a plant unlike any I had ever seen before. I’m just hoping it makes it into the ground and survives for at least one winter….
I am thankful for these boys…
who do these crazy things..
which makes me thankful for this…
every morning…and afternoon…and later afternoon…and sometimes evenings.
I am thankful that I am now a good two weeks off of these…
the antidepressant, and I’m feeling ok. I am so very very thankful for this, because when I started I was a little panicky that I would be “brutal” and “horrible” and that my family would suffer for it. I’m not, they aren’t, and God is being good to me.
I am thankful for this sun…
that is forecasted for Sunday, the day of the Half-Marathon. And for the sun that is shining right now. Beautiful.
What’s on your thankful list today?
3 comments:
Wow... I was literally just thinking moments ago that it's been forever since I posted a Thankful Thursday, too. Like you, a lot of my thankfulness has to do with the beautiful plants and critters (birds, squirrels, etc.) in my yard. And the critters (I mean, kids) IN my home.
Glad you are feeling well without the meds!
Blessings!
PS - TX coffee is on it's way to PC... hit her up for a cup or two once it arrives! ;-)
Wonderful. I've been going over a thankful list in my head and thinking yesterday and today that I wanted to put it down for the record and now that I've been warmed by your wonderful list I will. A thankful spirit is therapeutic AND contagious so let's SPREAD THE BUG!!! =) Love ya.
WHOOHOOO You're half marathon is in ONE DAY!!! Or two days? Two days. YEE HAW
Post a Comment