Wednesday, August 26, 2009

There Goes My Heart

Like it wasn’t enough that he was going off to Grade 1 tomorrow.

As a side note, his little brother had a total freaking out meltdown complete with shrieking and wailing, because he was not on “da Bie” [the bike].  And then he spent the next hour playing with a little toy “bie” [motorcycle] and *talking* about it.  With much angst.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Ummm... I think we might need to take another trip out there again...

Mac an Rothaich said...

Oh I had better not show my oldest boy this video or I will not hear the end of it!

Unknown said...

ho ho HOH. *grin*

Too COOL!!!

Chris said...

oh boy... that will really shoot the desire to be on an acreage through the roof here... too bad about the grounding already...

Tracey said...

OH, I LOVE this video!! You're the COOLEST mom!!! ;)