What I need to accomplish by Wednesday morning when we leave for a 4x4 adventure with our friends:
wash/fold/put away 50 bazillion loads of laundry
prepare spaghetti sauce and freeze it
grill chicken breasts and freeze them
chop sausage and freeze it
buy French bread, buns, lunch meat, more treats, water
Pack clothes, makeup, medicine, sunscreen, bug spray, hats, inhaler, various necessities for four people (well, not the makeup, that’s just for me…)
type minutes for the last Preschool Committee meeting (which was back in JUNE) and email them out to the committee members
take out all the garbages
iron any clothes that will be taken along that need ironing
print off posters for the Preschool registration night and get them to someone to put up around town
pack food
pack camping gear
work for 4 hours Tuesday morning
What I have accomplished:
eating ice cream.
Good night.

2 comments:
Ice cream always brings me serenity, too!
You'll get it done. Know how I know? 'Cause I have a similar list every time we're getting ready to travel and it always gets done.
Or, it doesn't... and turns out it really didn't matter anyway! LOL
Blessings of relaxation and tons of fun with your family and friends! I hope you come back rested yet tired in the good kind of way!!!
does he say "AND sanity later" or "INsanity later"? LOL! Blowing some sweet serenity your way today my friend. Hope you don't face too much insanity in the days to come and if you do that you are able to take it all in stride. Hang on for the ride!
Post a Comment