So we went to the lake on Sunday to hang out – it was 30 degrees and perfectly sunny.
While we’re chillaxing on the beach, Berry Guy tells me that he is not going to drink any more Coke for a few days because he needs to lose 4lbs. Which for him is pretty much accurate. He’ll say he needs to lose a few pounds, so he won’t eat at McDonalds one day and whammo, he’s lost whatever weight he wanted to lose.
He’s a loser.
So anyway, while we were at the lake we went for ice cream with the boys, because that’s what you do when you go to the lake. And after Berry Guy had his double scoop of ice cream in hand, I ordered a single scoop for myself instead of a double. And when he gave me a questioning look, I said that I was also going to lose 4lbs.
Yes, I was being a smartass. But yes, it is now game on.
So later, when we were at Walmart and Berry Guy was paying for some stuff, I went into the McDonalds to order us all some supper. I ordered him the Big Mac meal with a Coke. I had a salad.
You know how it is. If you’re not sure you can beat them, then sabotage them.
3 comments:
I will allow my wife to sabotage my weight loss plans but I will continue to read and comment on her face book page. I do believe that I will win.
Lol, I love this post! Seriously funny:)
You guys are hilarious.
Post a Comment