Fuelling my long runs with Coke
Having “just a little” chocolate with my cup of coffee (over, and over, and over again)
Allowing Chris to tempt me over for coffee with the promise of Gooey Butter Cake
Assuming that I can eat whatever I want just because I run (the whole “I run so that I can eat” thing isn’t working out so well anymore)
Making meals with copious amounts of cheese and/or heavy cream and/or butter…so, basically, stop making yummy food (or just stop getting my recipe ideas from The Pioneer Woman)
Allowing the Cadbury corporation to plague me with tiny innocent caramilk-filled bunnies
Allowing the Cadbury corporation to plague me with tiny innocent caramilk-filled snowmen
Trolling baking blogs
Making cupcakes
Making delicious buttercream icing
Eating cupcakes
Eating cupcakes while watching The Biggest Loser
Squirting buttercream icing directly into my mouth from the icing bag
6 comments:
I so get this! (And we're into bathing suit season down here already. Yikes!)
BTW... the "I get this" thing? Was for the eating. Not the running. Ha!
yeah, so I wrote this, and then I made homemade mac&cheese casserole with large amounts of cheese and, of course, butter.
I think I've found the problem...
I love you too.
I am NOT clicking on that link for butter cake. You can't make me!
Ha ha ha... you're cute.
Or you could just kiss your relationship with your scale goodbye... that's my latest approach :) what's that saying about what a person doesn't know...
Post a Comment