Apparently, I am a flight risk.
So much so that I cannot be out of sight of Berry Boy for more than 30 seconds before he’s looking around and saying “Mom? MOM??”
I literally cannot sit on the toilet in peace without someone frantically knocking on the door to find out where I am and what I am doing. Really? You don’t know what I’m doing in the BATHROOM?
It’s as if they’re afraid I will escape.
3 comments:
LOL... I remember! As frustrating as it is, it beats teens who are trying to get away from you! Ha!
Ugh. I know. I know. SO annoying.
It used to drive me crazy that I couldn't get a moment's peace, not even on the toilet. I would lock myself in the bathroom to "escape", sit on the drier and try to talk on the phone. They would get butter knives and unlock the door, or stand there and bang. and bang. and bangandbangandbangandbang. Now I just don't talk on the phone, LOL. This too shall pass, and I'm sure we'll look back and miss the day. Crazy but true.
Post a Comment