Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Top Ten Tuesdays…

I see by some of the blogs that I read that it is Top Ten Tuesday today.  So here is my list of the Top Ten Things That Frustrate Me Right Now…

1. Berry Boy

2. Berry Boy not eating the bun I made for his lunch.

3. Berry Boy laying on the floor moaning that he is starving, and then not eating the bun that I prepared for him for his lunch.

4. Berry Boy finally eating the bun that I prepared for him for his lunch, but complaining all the way through it because the jam is squishing out the side of the bun.

5. Berry Baby.

6. Berry Baby not peeing in the potty.

7. Berry Baby not peeing in the potty and rather peeing in his pants.

8. Berry Baby not peeing in the potty and rather peeing in his pants and consequently peeing down into his socks and onto the rug.

9. Berry Baby walking around sans pants and leaving pee puddles in my office without so much as a warning.

10. Parenting.

 

Stay tuned for Thankful Thursday.

*sigh*

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh, my... so "been there, done that" and glad to be in this current stage of life. Hang on mom, it does get better!

(Glad I could give you a laugh last night!)

MCM Mama said...

Oh, have I been there! Hang in there!

Tracey said...

And I...
...I am not *quite* there. O lucky lucky me...

I'll be moaning, and you'll be shaking your head with a half-smile on your face, writing a comment on my blog that says, "Oh, I understand...I remember when..."

Berry Girl said...

would you believe that I finished typing this post, hit "publish", looked at BBaby who was standing beside me in the office to find him standing with his legs spread apart peeing through his underwear and pants onto the floor. RIGHT BESIDE ME. Unbelievable.

Unknown said...

this is why I only potty train in summer and why for a few weeks we live outside all day long, with the little red potty in the middle of the lawn and a bare butted kid high tailing it around. Fun times. I've never been one for peeling peed clothing off of kids and mopping up accidents.