I was tidying up the bathroom and went to move on to the boy’s room. I stopped dead when I saw this:
Berry Boy had apparently decided to measure himself and his brother. With permanent marker.
yeah, I was super impressed.
Interestingly, he also took the time to measure two of their Star Wars minifigures Captain Rex and Obi Wan:
you know, in case they grow.
3 comments:
Funny because it wasn't written on one of MY doors! Ha! My daughter once drew on a freshly painted door with permanent marker.
Just in case you're wondering, you won't be able to paint over it without sanding the marker off first as it will bleed through.
Ask me how I know.
Any chance a Mr Clean Eraser will make any difference?
I don't know about that - those didn't exist at the time my daughter created her masterpiece. Ha! (Let's just say that shows how old SHE is and not how old *I* am!)
But, I know a Magic Eraser has gotten permanent ink off my desk top. I'd sure give it a try before you start sanding and painting!!!
Post a Comment