Monday, February 14, 2011

Ah, Love

It’s Valentines day, and I’m working out Berry Guy’s Plus/Minus for the day.

You know, like in hockey?  A plus for every goal that gets scored (by your team) while you’re on the ice, but a minus for every goal scored against your team while you’re on the ice?

Anyway, here’s how the day is breaking down:

PLUS – Berry Guy remembered that it was Valentines Day

PLUS – He told me that he had left a Heart Shaped cookie on the table for me

MINUS – it was a cookie that I HAD MADE the night before

MINUS – there wasn’t actually a cookie on the table for me

PLUS – he gave me a card for “Love Week” (because it’s our anniversary on the 19th) with a chocolate bar attached to it

Seems like he’s doing ok.*

We get to spend our Valentines Day in the neighbouring town for Berry Boy’s hockey play offs.  Yay me.  At least I have chocolate…

*but it’s only 2pm

2 comments:

Chris said...

ah ha ha... nice...

Suzy said...

Okay, you are HILARIOUS. Jen? I love you!!!!