Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ridiculously Good Recipes

I’m making this

4320864576_05030ff87a_o

right now for supper, and my kitchen smells like heaven.  I’m not even kidding.

I happened to find it on my favourite website for recipes, and I was immediately drawn to it for the Cajun spice, but I was totally sold on it when I saw that it required lots of butter and heavy cream.  I heart butter and heavy cream.

This is probably why I never lose any weight.

This, and the ice cream.

Enjoy.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

So, was it as good as it sounded???

Berry Girl said...

oh heavens - it was amazing. It's a total keeper. We like cajun seasoning to begin with, and it was just amazing in this dish. The boys, however, required that the peppers and onions and tomato chunks NOT be in their dishes, but whatever...

Dawn said...

Well, that's a good enough review for me! Can you send me a link to the exact recipe? Thanks!!!

Berry Girl said...

Dawn, if you click the word "this" in the first sentence (I'm making this...) then it will take you straight to the recipe!

Berry Girl said...

just in case it's not working, here's the link as well...

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/04/cajun-chicken-pasta/